Sunday, April 02, 2006

This blog's gonna get exciting!

Well hello, Harland and I are freshly back from Seoul. We went for the weekend and we had a good time despite the rain (of course it poured the whole time we were travelling, but upon arrival back to Camp Casey the sun came out).

Anyway, I embarrassed Harland by taking a lot of pictures when we were outside of the hotel. And before you start commenting on how we're still in the honeymoon phase (which I don't deny) we also ate ourselves silly with a gourmet buffet and enjoyed the hotel's huge fitness pool (it had 8 lanes) saunas (your choice of dry or steam) and whirlpool.

We're calling it our belated anniversary and valentine's day rolled into one. But it was nice to sleep on a featherbed with a down comforter and no one to be loud in the hall to wake us up. I also enjoyed a bath which I haven't had since i got here (ewww! I took showers, I promise).

Anyway, it is about an hour past our bedtime, so I will post some pictures over the next few days. I just didn't want you to think I was ingnoring y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home