Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday's over, the weekend is here!

Well I must admit I do not have much to report today. The most exciting thing I did all day was learn how to knit with 4 needles at once (see my knitting blog if interested!) The link is one the side over there <-------.

Anyway, I promised some pictures... so here is one that is a close up of the outside of a palace. Isn't it beautiful?


And here is a picture of us in Guam from last summer. This one was on Harland's computer so it was not in the picture album.


Cheers and happy weekend!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

nice sunset!

3/25/2006 4:26 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I miss warmth. I miss Florida terribly, but I hear Alabama is hot too. Too bad it is only going to get up to the 40's this week.

I need to see a tropical paradise!

3/25/2006 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home