Thursday, March 30, 2006

A bit of new stuff

Hi Everyone!
All kinds of things going on here. One thing is... I am now an official volunteer of the American Red Cross. I went to the meeting today and have an official card and everything. In related news, I finished my first sock. How is this related you ask?

Here's how (a WWII era Red Cross Poster)


Here's my sock. If you want to see more pictures of it (I know you do!) you can go to my knitting blog Just click here!


And also for those of you who enjoy snow pictures, it must've flurried all night. By the time I went out this morning at 9am, there was only snow in the mountains and in shadows. By the time I came back to the room after the Red Cross meeting, there was even less snow on the mountains so i did not take the camera out. Here are two pictures from my cell phone, though from 9am.




Have a great weekend!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

incredibly fun sock! and the poster rocks!! did you find it online? it is the greatest... hurry and get knitting... your other foot is cold :)

3/31/2006 2:58 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Actually for about an hour yesterday I wore around my orange sock with a plain white one on the other foot.

Now I know why people buy two sets of DPNs and work on both socks at once. But I am not that hardcore yet.

3/31/2006 6:45 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

That is a very stylish sock. :) Very cool.

4/01/2006 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home