Thursday, March 23, 2006

whoops, has it been almost a week?

Sorry, I strayed from the blog. Not that I am sure anyone out there is reading it anymore. But to those of you who are, I appreciate it and love you for it. :) Anyway, I strayed for two reasons - 1.being that I was working and 2.the fact that when not working Harland has been using the computer for job searches.

If anyone is looking for a software engineer who knows a lot about Army stuff... let me know. :)

Not much to really reaport... sadly. I promise though to take some pictures tomorrow and post them on the blog.
I tired to upload some today but blogger is acting weird and is not working.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey gal... don't doubt the power of the blog. I still read it! In fact it's the only way I still get information about the place I'll soon be calling home. Keep blogging sister!

3/24/2006 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home