Thursday, March 09, 2006

hello there!

Today was nice, I had plenty of time to surf the web and look at a lot of other people's blogs that I have been terribly neglecting. I apologize that I have been in my own world. The Army computers at work will let me check e-mail, but they close off a lot of personal websites, and I have been a slacker at using the computer at home. Now that I am at home and not working...

(Jets are flying overhead, hard to think this second)

Okay, where was I... oh yes... so I apologize to everyone whose site I have not visited in a while. If I do that again send me a nasty e-mail and remind me. We all know I can be flaky.

And if you e-mailed me and I didn't answer, please e-mail me again. Usually I am pretty good with e-mail, but I can sometimes hit a wrong key and delete something and think I have answered it.

To the people who sent me real mail recently... I don't know what is up with the mailroom. Several people have claimed to have sent something to me (be it letter, package, envelope, what have you) and it has not yet gotten to me, yet. The mail has been slow the past two weeks. Strangely enough the things we ordered online have gotten to us very quickly. So I have no idea what is going on with letters from friends. I will make sure I will e-mail you when we get things so you know.

Harland has been looking at jobs. He has posted his resume to what seems like 1 million sites, and has applied to countless jobs. He spends every night slaving away on the computer, poor kid. He has very few bites, I assume because the time he can start working is so far away. He went to a job workshop this week and revamped his resume so that is good. I am sure things will start to look up.

I am still working on the shawl. I am starting to worry that it looks HOMEmade rather than the HANDmade look I was going for. I'm too far in to start something new, though. I don't really know what everyone else is wearing and I am worried I will look like a ragamuffin. I have heard some are wearing prom dress like dresses which I didn't have time to get made. I have a long dress and that is just going to have to do.

Can I catch the flu by tomorrow night?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home