Saturday, February 18, 2006

my 1st hat!

I just want to share my excitement. I may not have gotten out of my PJs in over 48 hours. I may have to blow my nose once every 3.5 minutes. But this morning I started my first hat and I finished it not long after. While Harland was job searching I was knitting away.

Here is a picture of the hat. If you are interested in knowing more, you can go to my brand new blog - www.yuknitwit.blogspot.com and read all about it.

Also here is a close up picture of one of the roses Harland gave me. We have been messing around with the extreme close up. We need to get a tripod though, 'cause it is a little blurry.

Have a fun weekend, I'm going to take a nap.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica.....nice roses and cute hat! I dreamed about you night before last. You wanted people to write you and even gave your friends a dime to use to buy a stamp to put on the letter. I guess you didn't know stamps had risen in price#@%!!
I hope you are feeling better and have gotten over your cold.

We miss you!

Mary B.

2/24/2006 6:43 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks Mary. Sorry i was such a cheapskate on the dream postage! I am getting better, I still have quite a cough, but other than that I am doing well. I hope you are doing well (and your invisible husband).
Jess

2/26/2006 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home