Saturday, February 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Amy!

I know I usually don't post on Saturdays, but today is Ames' birthday! I wish I could celebrate with her, but alas I am a long way away and I have a really bad cold. Blah!

Anyway, Amy is the best, if you didn't already know. She has been like my sister since she first visited me back in 2000! People have even accused us of sounding like each other, which I don't believe. She is one of the most kindest, sweetest people on earth. And that doesn't sound like me at all.

But anyway, Happy Birthday Amy! I think this is the first time I actually remembered your birthday and got it on the correct day! Most of you know how terrible I am with birthday dates.

This is the only picture I have on the computer of us! Oh well!
Love us, Love our hats!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! BTW, Amy, Tell me how 29 is, so I know when I hit it in June.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the b-day wishes, friend! I love our hat picture. We are so cute and you, too, are kind and sweet. I don't hang out with just anyone, you know!

So far, 29 is great! I love it! You will, too! I love you and miss you!

2/14/2006 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home