Thursday, February 02, 2006

The inside of the apartment

Hey Everyone... Here are some pictures of our apartment inside.
I found out you can click on any of the pictures to make it bigger... and since I had so many... I made these a little smaller.

If you missed the post on what the outside looks like, check it out HERE.

Okay, so here are the shots...
Here is the livingroom. You can notice the front balcony straight ahead and some frosted doors to the left. I wonder what could be behind those doors?


Over here you see the ugly chairs. They swivel though, which is a plus. And they are ok for comfort. Also you can see a closer up image of the front balcony.



And now behind those doors... the couch! It is a fun little room and for some reason it is my favorite room in the apartment. I think it is the novelty that you can shut the doors off.


Then here is a boring picture of our empty bedrooms. We have two.


And here is my very pink kitchen. I have to say, though I love the sink like crazy. I used it today to clean the fridge shelves and it is very cool. I love the faucet wand, the two sinks and the rack off to the right. See the black thing on the left? that is our gas stove. it has two burners, and no oven... so no Turkey dinners here.


Here is a picture of the bathroom, which may be considered indecent, but, hey you are getting the full tour. What you can't really tell is that this is our shower. you'll notice that the sink is right next to it... that's right... the shower is built right into the room! No pesky tubs or shower doors here! This is very common in Korea, and I have stayed in a few hotels that were set up like this as well.


So that is the tour, folks! Thanks for visiting. Tonight I get to meet the wives... I'll tell you how that goes tomorrow. it has been a long day - there was an alert this morning at 4am, and Harland says he has to work late as well. Poor kid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

uh oh the red kitchen stuff I sent is going to be a bit scary in there... oh well. I love the pink tho.

In general it reminds me hugely of my apt in Japan - mostly the light and the flooring and the sliding doors, plus the little shoe foyer... I miss that place sometimes.

anyway, congrats and have fun nesting!
:)

2/04/2006 12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Housewarming!!!

2/06/2006 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home