Thursday, January 26, 2006

apartment and a job?

Well tonight we finally signed paperwork for the apartment and that was cool. They are still finishing up painitng it. We get to move in on Saturday. I also looked for job/volunteer oppurtunities today and I have learned of a job that you tutor English over the phone. i know - it sounds wacky but the pay sounds good and it's part time work - which is also good. So we'll see how that pans out.

That's all the news fit to print today - sorry no pictures of the inside of the apartment since they were still paining tonight. I'll take some this weekend. Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

I'm curious as to the dynamics of tutoring over the phone! Share more about this when you begin!

1/30/2006 2:42 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

Oh, I hope you saw the pix of the girls I posted at your request!

1/30/2006 2:43 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I just wrote ya some comments on your page, Babe! rock on! Everyone go look at Ed's pictures if you have a minute! They're great!

1/30/2006 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home