Monday, January 23, 2006

A Quick Tour in Pictures

Here are a few pictures of the apartment...

This first picture is a picture of the entire building. Our apartment will be on the bottom right hand corner. Being on the bottom floor doesn't really concern me except for when Harland will be out in the field. But it is a nice neighborhood, the landlady lives directly above us... so really it should be fine.

Here is a closer look at the apartment.

This is taken down the street from our building - you can see it on the right hand side of the street. If I walked past the apartment going in this direction - the main drag of the village is about a block and a half away.

This picture is of a window at an art school for children. It is on the same block as the apartment. I love the pictures of the "girl with a pearl earring" and when we were looking for apartments this window caught my eye and I knew I would want to come back and take a photo. Little did I know I'd end up living so close by!!

Well that is really all that there is to say about the apartment. It is a nice place and close to the main gate. It was really cold walking around out there today, I think I will go and make some hot tea! Harland has a meeting tonight at 5 so I'll have to watch a movie or something to kill some time. Happy monday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

very cool - and the GWPE pix at the school are incredibly fun! :)

1/24/2006 3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are having fun. I love that you are posting pictures! I keep waiting to see something I recognize. You make it seem so much nicer than I remember!! Can't wait to be back and check out your new pad! Take care and don't freeze!

1/24/2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I know our apartment looks so mod and hip in these pictures, but it isn't half as cool in person.

Tyler - You'd better come stay with us this summer, Missy.

1/24/2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

I was about to say how cool your apartment looks, then you clarified that it isn't so "mod and hip" in person!

I insist on living with what I see in the photos!

1/30/2006 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home