Tuesday, July 18, 2006

more pictures from paradise

This is us in Paradise!!

Unfortunately we have to leave paradise tomorrow but here are some pictures from our trip so far!! This is of course nowhere near all the great pictures I have but it will have to do! We are on our way to the Polynesian Cultural Center today so that will be the bulk of our day. It apparently has an authentic luau from he 16th century - so we will see how that is!


Pictures from Pearl Harbor:
The Bowfin Submarine

The Arizona Memorial taken from The Missouri Battleship (see the oil slick from the Arizona?)

The Arizona and Missouri taken from high powered binoculars from the Bowfin


Sunsets



Beaches:
Waikiki Beach



North Shore Beach


Romantic dinner at Hy's


Rainbow

3 Comments:

Blogger KBlicious said...

Gorgeous pictures! That top one of you and H is PRECIOUS. I think you've officially left, so now will say I hope you had a wonderful visit in Hawaii! Miss you!

7/20/2006 5:47 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

dammit I'm so jealous - I loved Hawaii so much!! at least it's good I like you guys - much bigger drag when people you don't like get to go fun places. :)

OK that is one of the weirder comments I've made recently - I don't know what that says about my head today :) Let's not even try to figure it out...

I know you are supposed to be in LA by now, according to the tentative time line, but wherever you are I hope you're having a ball!! I have some fun stuff for you but I'll wait a little longer still before sending it to PA... let me know if your date to be there gets moved up very far, ok? lovelovelove
S

7/21/2006 1:51 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

we should hit PA on the 27th or 28th.
:)
Thanks for all the comments, Hawaii was way fun and I can harldy wait to go back some day.

7/22/2006 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home