Friday, July 14, 2006

Before I hit the hay!!

Okay all of these pictures look like they came out of a brochure, but I took them. How cool is that?!? We did not do much today in Hawaii. We needed sunglasses, flipflops, etc. So we actually went shopping. Also I went to the dentist. (long story, don't ask). Anyway, here are some cool pictures.

Coral on the beach


Sunset - unfortunately it rained a bit in my sunset! So unfair!


The view of our hotel from across the harbor.


The view from our hotel room when we got back.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the beach all pebbly instead of sandy? Cool!

I wish I could be in Hawaii with you!!!

When will you be in PA. Maybe I can time a trip home then too!

7/15/2006 12:17 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Actually, no it isn't pebbly. That coral is like an inch long - I just took an extreme close up.

I have an oddly timed trip to PA. I have to get the dates and will try and e-mail you but it may be a few days becuase I am not sure when we will get internet access again. It is kinda expensive so it may be a day or two until we buy it again.

7/15/2006 4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay... it's official, I am sooooo jealous! You lucky dog! I am stuck here in hot, smelly, rainy Korea and you, my friend, are in the lap of luxury! But then you served your time you deserve it!

Keep posting the beautiful pictures!

7/19/2006 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home