Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hello From Japan!!

I am in the Narita Airport waiting for our flight to Hawaii and Harland decided to buy some internet access time. So here I am!! I just bought some postcards and a spoon for the ol' collection. I wish we could stay in Japan for a little bit, it seems sad that 4 hours in an airport really doesn't count but I count my stay in Iceland on my list of places I have been so I guess this counts too (kindof). If only I was independantly wealthy then I could go everywhere I wanted and have enough time to do it all!!

Harland took this picture of me blogging and one of the departures list (note: our plane isn't even on the departures list yet since we have so much time). I don't think we'll find anything more fun in the airport than this. So these very will likely be my only pictures from Japan unless I get some on the plane on the way out. I had the camera packed away in the overhead bin (stupid!) on the way in.

Well I will post when we hit Hawaii!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home