Sunday, July 09, 2006

Cell Phone Pics Unloaded

Okay so since all of our things are packed, and there is no internet access from our room here at the Casey Lodge, I thought I would show you some pictures from my cell phone. I had to e-mail them to myself anyway since my cell phone will get turned off tomorrow. (sad but true)

So Dad requested some silly sign pictures (since in the picture from my birthday post with Harland at Kraze burger you can see in the background "no, microwave. no, can opener. no, MSG") so some of these are just plain silly. You have been warned. These are just things I had to capture and did not have my real camera with me.

First we will just start with a subway picture. There is nothing really funny about this but just so you can see what the subway looks like. I was bored because we were going on a long trip - all along the blue line. We went from Uijongbu (north of Seoul) to Osan (below Seoul) all via subway. It took about two hours... maybe a little more.


Now here is a sign at the Songtan Station (in Osan). I really need to blow this up and remind myself everyday not to rush.


Here is some squid. This is at the movie theater. You can snack on squid while catching a flick. I have not tried this kind, but dried squid isn't so bad. Just like any kind of dried fish. I think this one might be heated since it is in a lighted cabinet. I am not positive one that. One thing I like about the movies is the "love combo" which is what Harland and I get which is a large caarmel popcorn and two drinks. Reasonably priced at 5,000 won, it is way cheaper than US theater prices.


This - I have no idea what a Dica is. Of course this is very immature but Harland and I got a kick out of it. Armymen love a good Dica joke.


And here is my favorite. "Close". A lot of resturaunts and businesses have "Close" signs. My favorite one is "Keep Door Close". I don't have a picture of it though... What are you supposed to do? Take it with you to keep it close?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dica=Digital Camera

7/11/2006 3:10 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Ahhh. Then Mine is not fun, since it takes really bad indoor pictures. :)
Thanks!

7/12/2006 4:18 PM  
Blogger KBlicious said...

oh! dica! love it! my dica is fun as long as i remember to keep the lens close. AH! i'm a dork. seriously, though, it eats batteries something ridiculous, and always when the stores are close. CRAP I CAN'T STOP! I better keep my mouth close. OY! it's super late and i'm practically typing with my eyes close. off to bed for me, but i will not rush!

7/12/2006 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home