Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Two for One

Well I decided to add another post today because I don't know when I will be able to post again or what day it will be or what time of day it will be or anything since I will be crossing time zones like they are standing still. Which really they aren't since the earth rotates and all. (can you tell it is 10:50 at night? I am getting punchy!)

Anyway, I was thinking of all the great people I met and made friends with here in Korea. Lucky for me they are military and/or military spouses so I am pretty sure at one point or another we will meet up again. That is the one cool thing about military folks.

But this last week was a whirlwind of dinners and lunches. Here are a few shots from my camera...

This is a shot of Andy, Charles, and Harland at a Galbi place. Missing are Pete (sadly out in the field) and Jason (working a shift at the SDO office).


Here is shot of Kym, me and Lenka. We all went out to a great restaurant that grilled some nice shaved beef.


Here is a shot of Shelia (from the Red Cross) and me in front of the golf course. Missing is Sandy who took the picture and who was very sneaky and not photographed.


And here is one of Harland me and Tyler and Mike at Marty's.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I can't believe Dwayne is leaving already!!!
I will e-mail when I leave paradise!!

7/15/2006 4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo I feel famous... my picture made the amazing Blog of the Morning Calm.. I feel special!

But really I miss you tons and I hope you are having an amazing time in Hawaii!

7/19/2006 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home