Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Thank you to all that sent me birthday e-mails and e-cards! (and one person even went as far as to send a real live card! You know who you are SDC!). Thanks a bunch!! Someone special (KB) even blogged about my birthday and baked me a cake! Take a look at it here! Yowzah! How lucky am I to have friends and family like you all?!?!

Harland and I went to Seoul for my actual birthday and stayed in a really nice hotel at the COEX Mall. Here are two views. The temple was to our left and the river was straight out.



Although I suspect my husband had an alterior motive since the COEX has a huge theater and this came out on my birthday!

WE also went a little "Kraze" and ate at Kraze Burgers which is really yummy (albeit expensive).


It was a good time. I have some pictures to share from Osan as well, but I will save those for later in the week.

Anyway, thanks for the well wishes and to those who have read the news today, yes I know N. Korea sent off some missles to celebrate 4th of July, but don't worry about me. Everything is fine here. I even bought yarn today. If you want to see some of my Korean Market pictures from today ... click on this!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

yay! I'm glad you got the card - were your TLAPD materials safely inside still? again I'm sorry I didn't bombard you with some online messages too and just know you'll have really fun stuff awaiting you in PA! (one thing I'm particularly proud of since after I ordered it, you said something in an email that made me realize it was an even more tremendous idea than I had originally thought!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!

7/06/2006 1:46 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

oh wow. What could this mean? Hmmm. Something in one of the hundreds of e-mails I wrote. the suspense is killing me. I have to wait a whole month?!?! Patience be mine!!

7/06/2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger KBlicious said...

omg, kg, i totally didn't make that cake. i am so sorry i mislead, i just stole a picture from the web somewhere. my crafty abilities end with knitting, i only make flat round cakes with really messy frosting jobs. :( I'll totally make you a polka dotted cake when we finally meet, though, I promise. IOU pretty cake that I really baked (if I don't find a polka dot cake store first.) meh, i feel totally bad now. :(

7/07/2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Sean you are the coolest no matter if you bake or not. I have sent your package. Only a month late.

7/09/2006 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home