Thursday, July 06, 2006

Osan and beyond

Hello everyone! Here are a few pictures from our trip to Osan. We didn't take that many, so this is really all I got! There's one here for for each my parents!

Here is a picture of a sunset (for Mom).


Here is one of a A-10 Thunderbolt (for Dad). These are also called warthogs, and I believe they fly by my parents house often!

Here is a furniture store. I thought it was fun.

And here is the "beyond" picture. I got these pictures framed yesterday here in Dongduchoen. I bought the black and white ones in Seoul and Lenka gave me the green one for my birthday. But the real exciting news?!? It cost me about 35 bucks to have them all framed. ALL OF THEM - NOT EACH!! I hate to think how much that would have cost me in the states!! WOW! Anyway if you are ever in Donduchoen, shoot me an e-mail and I will give you directions to the best frame store ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home