Friday, June 02, 2006

Well, I got this from Susan, who got it from another blogging friend - funny how fun blogging is, really... anyway, I am happy to see my time south of the mason-Dixon hasn't completley changed my linguistics. (Hey y'all I have been there since 1999!!)

Your Linguistic Profile::
55% General American English
25% Yankee
10% Dixie
5% Upper Midwestern
0% Midwestern


I also made Harland take it.
Your Linguistic Profile::
70% General American English
15% Yankee
5% Dixie
5% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern


Take the quiz and let me know!! Of course I was disappionted they didn't ask about lunchkettles (lunchboxes) macadem (pavement) and padiddles (cars without one headlight working). But such is life.

Anyway - birthday month so there are roses!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home