Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Happy Wednesday!

well, again not much to report. It has been threatening rain all day - but yet, it has not rained, how odd!

I made a bulletin board today at the Red Cross. I know that isn't really exciting, but here is a picture!! The notes are from a banquet they had and the notes have little Red Cross facts. Abigail had come up with a musical theme for the banquet. I wasn't there since it was before I joined up with the red cross. But the multi colored background was all me. Ha!!



Well that is all today!
Jessica

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the multi-color background. It's so Jessica! Come back to the US so you can multi-color something near me!

Love you and Miss you!

Amy

4/28/2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Anytime you need something multi-color... I am only an e-mail away!!

4/29/2006 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home